Fall is here, the leaves are changing, Halloween has come and gone, soon winter snows will be here. Time to cozy up for that long winter ahead and do a little creating!
The Little Elf
By John K. Bangs
I met a little Elfman once,
Down where the lilies blow.
I asked him why he was so small,
And why he didn't grow.
He slightly frowned, and with his eye
He looked me through and through -
"I'm just as big for me," said he,
"As you are big for you!"
Today we present to you our design teams inspiration for our November Challenge, the theme this month is "ELVES." Be sure to check back next Monday for more inspiration work from our design team.
On the 18th of the month please come and vote for your favorite design team project. That is when you will find links to each of the Altered Pages Design Team projects over on the sidebar. If you would like to learn about each artists project click on the artist link on the sidebar and it will take you directly to their site!
But the most important part of our challenge is that we want you to join the fun and play along with us as well as help us spread the word. We'd love for you to tell your friends and display our badge on your blog.
Alter Your Creativity Challenge Rules!
- Create your project following the challenge theme.
- Your project must be new created within the time frame of this challenge - no back linking allowed!
- For your project you must use at least one item from Altered Pages, ie, collage sheet, eco art board, tags, papers etc. and don't forget to tell us what it is.
- Link Up your Entry using the InLinkz Tool at the bottom of each challenge post, remembering to link directly to your blog post or photo of your entry.
- Most importantly have fun. You have until the 30th of November 2013 to link up your entry via the link below!